Dr Rendani Tshikosi specialises in women’s reproductive health. He understands that patients may be reluctant to talk about these sensitive and private and sensitive health issues. The thought of seeing an Ob-gyn, especially for the first time, and discussing intimate issues may cause anxiety for some women. Dr Tshikosi is a trained specialist that goes out his way to answer any questions and make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Dr Tshikosi finds it helpful to know your personal and family medical history. He will ask you about existing medical conditions, medications, and past surgeries.
As an Ob-gyn, Dr Tshikosi cares for women during their pregnancy, and he delivers babies. At his office, he also offers a wide range of women’s healthcare services, including:
- Basic examinations and advice on women’s health
- Sexual health and Testing for (STDs)
- Breast exams
- Pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy – monitoring the healthy formation and development of the baby through ultrasounds and antenatal care.
- Birthing services
- Family planning and contraception
- Treating infections, such as urinary tract infections and yeast infections.
- Administering the vaccine for human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatment and management
- Fibroids treatment
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- Pelvic Pain and discomfort
- Investigating the causes of infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Issues with menstruation – period pain, excessive bleeding